Monday, August 5, 2013

Crochet Kerbal Amigurumi Pattern

POST EDIT: THE PATTERN LINK FOR DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN CORRECTED! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!



Finally! The Kerbal crochet pattern arrives, as promised!! I hope you enjoy it! The Kerbals really are adorable!

To download the free pattern, click here!



If you have any questions about the pattern, or find errors in the pattern, please let me know in the comments below. Enjoy! 




Creative Commons License
Crochet Kerbal Amigurumi Pattern by Amy Snow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at asnowflake.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

  1. I like his popping out eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The eyes and the mouth are what really makes the Kerbal's features! :)

      Delete
  2. He is awesome!! I can't help but smile every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete