Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Unfortunate Hold

Life throws curve balls into your plans. I am a Weak Thing right now, struggling to keep working at my job but thinking that I've reached the breaking point. This throws a bit of a wrench into our plans and may even result in a move. All my crochet ideas, my poncho design, have to wait for now -- between missing work, shifting medications, and feeling all around terrible, there's no time or budget for yarn shopping :(

It's disappointing. It's depressing. And most of all, it's stressful. I know it will all work out, that it will all be OK, but I feel helpless and at the mercy of my own body. Sure, it's easy to promote my Weak Things verse when I'm feeling good; but at times like these, I'll be honest, it's hard to keep that mentality going. I don't want to be weak, sickly, and anxious. I want to feel good, to feel normal. 

Whatever happens, whatever comes, it will be hard and it will try my faith, as it does every time. But I know I will come through.

It just may take more time than I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment