Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Celebrating 1 Year!

May 28 was our one year wedding anniversary! We celebrated by going to see the Phantom of the Opera and dressing up. It was a wonderful show! But even more wonderful is the fact that we are even deeper in love with each other now than we were a year ago when we said "I Do." I didn't think it was possible to fall deeper in love with my husband, but it was, and I can't wait to see how much deeper the love grows as the years progress!


To My Love: 

"I made the choice to wait for you,
You made the same decision too, 
And I know we'll be happy. 
We had so many chances to throw it all away,
But we both stayed strong and God brought our lives together that one day.
Now I kneel and pray and I thank God that you are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment